Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Resurrection Day

It's lame. I know it. I've been meaning to get back on here for MONTHS. I've had a lot I have wanted to post, but once you get behind, it's just hard to get going again.

Excuses, excuses.

I know.

So I guess before I can get back into the swing of things, I'm due for a massive catch up.

And maybe an explanation for the (lack of) posting.

That last one is going to be a bit hard. I fell behind. And then I didn't feel like sharing. And then I realized how far behind I was in posting that it was just easier to ignore.

But the truth is, I really like blogging these things. So ... while I make no promises that I won't let life get in the way again, I'm all for starting anew. Hopefully it'll be worth the read.

Now ... as for what I've been doing for the past ... oh ... I don't know ... 8 months or so ...

Well ... really, I've been doing a lot of the same things as the last time I sat down to blog ... crossfit about 3 times per week; judo here and there; neighborhood jogging 2-3 times per week (depending on the weather) ... still trying to eat the Paleo way ... and just trying to stick with the healthiest of choices all the way around.

In fact, one of my favorite distractions from THIS blog, has been my food blog: Mama G's Go-To Meals. I've been collecting and modifying recipes for almost a year now and the food blog has given me a place to keep my favorite recipes in one place. I'm a bit behind in posting there as well, but I do have a few more recipes lined up. And hopefully more inspiration will hit before I run out of those I have queued up for posting.

And that's really it. I mean, there is work and family and such, but nothing BIG has changed. I just need to get back in the proverbial saddle. And with this post, that is what I'm doing.

So ... what to look forward to?

My thoughts on this year's Crossfit Games Open workouts, a few successes and milestones, and maybe I'll even share a few pictures too.

Until then ... stay tuned. I intend to be back much sooner than the last time I signed off on a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment