Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 13 - WOD

Today was our first WOD after returning from our little vacation. We knew this one would be tough just because we've been on a bit of a break. And we were right.

Today we did:

21 - Kettle Bell Snatch (L - 25#)
21 - Kettle Bell Snatch (R - 25#)
21 - Pull Ups
15 - Kettle Bell Snatch (L - 25#)
15 - Kettle Bell Snatch (R - 25#)
15 - Pull Ups
9 - Kettle Bell Snatch (L - 25#)
9 - Kettle Bell Snatch (R - 25#)
9 - Pull Ups

This took me 8 minutes and 51 seconds to complete. And I'll be honest, in this heat, I wanted to quit at the end of this. But we pushed on through and did 30 knees to elbows and 5 pistols (L & R) to finish out the effort.

I'm glad to be back working out, but I'm also really looking forward to our first cold front of the fall (late October, maybe?). This summer is going to be brutal. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment