Saturday, June 1, 2013

June 1 - WOD

Today's workout called for 3 rounds for time of the following:

400M Run
15 sec - Right Arm Hang
5 - Turkish Get UP - Left (10#)
15 sec - Left Arm Hang
5 - Turkish Get UP - Right (10#)
30 sec - L-sit

This was so much freakin' harder than it looks. My arms gave out the first time I even tried the arm hangs, so I had to do those modified w/ my feet on a stool. Rx for the Turkish get up was 45#, but there was just no way that was happening. Wonder Dad managed to use the 25# kettle bell, but I was only able to do the 10# dumbbell.

This took me 24 minutes and 8 seconds. And I felt every one of them. Summer is in full swing and it's making everything harder (if you ask me). But we'll come out stronger for it at the end of the summer, right? Those fall/winter workouts are going to feel as easy as pie (right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment