Saturday, June 29, 2013

June 29: Fran

Today we had a full schedule, complete with a quick run out of town for a family gathering. So, very out of character, we decided to get in a workout before we left for the day.

The good parts: it was MUCH cooler in the morning than our late evening WODs and it felt good to know we had gotten it all out of the way before heading out of town.

The bad parts: this WOD tore my hands up royally! UG! and even though it was cooler than our last few workouts, it was very sticky and humid. *sigh* I guess you can't expect much different in June in Texas.

"Fran"

21 - Thrusters (85#)
21 - Pull Ups
15 - Thrusters (85#)
15 - Pull Ups
9 - Thrusters (85#)
9 - Pull Ups

I managed to finish in 10:32. Which is not bad. For me anyway. And I managed 85# on the thrusters, which is slightly higher than the last time I did thrusters. So I am starting to sneak up on the actual prescribed weight (95# for women).

Not a bad way to kick off the weekend (imho).

No comments:

Post a Comment