Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21 - WOD

Today's WOD was pretty straight forward:

21 - Front Squats (75#)
21 - Sit Ups
18 - Front Squats (75#)
18 - Sit Ups
15 - Front Squats (75#)
15 - Sit Ups
12 - Front Squats (75#)
12 - Sit Ups
9 - Front Squats (75#)
9 - Sit Ups
6 - Front Squats (75#)
6 - Sit Ups
3 - Front Squats (75#)
3 - Sit Ups

I managed to finish all of this in just under 9 minutes (8:53, to be exact).

I don't mind front squats. They're not my favorite, but I don't hate them (like burpees, for example). And I picked a weight that I thought would be OK. And it was.

But like the broken record that I always seem to me, this was one TOUGH workout! I'm already feeling sore and know it will only get worse. At least I felt good about my form today. And we finished in time to get Wonder Boy to his piano lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment