Monday, July 1, 2013

July 04 - WOD

Today we tried a WOD that was like a big count down. 10 reps of each exercise for round 1, 9 reps each for round 2 and so on and so forth all the way down to round 10 where you do just 1 rep of each exercise.

This is not a terrible WOD .... on paper ... or maybe even in practice, but doing it in the Texas summer is starting to seem rather masochistic. We made it though!

This is what we did today:

sets of 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 for time of the following:

Chest to Bar Pull Ups
Box Jumps
Sit Ups

It took me just under 12 minutes to finish (11:45.9). And all I really wanted to do at the end was find a fan and some water.

But one good thing of note ... I'm feeling a lot more confident in my pull ups and plan to start using the smaller bands to assist me the next time we have a workout that features pull ups. That makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment