Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26 - Elizabeth

After Monday's WOD, I wasn't sure we would make it back out to the garage again this week and we almost didn't! We walked a nice slow pace on Tuesday and then completely took the day off on Wednesday because I was just so beyond sore. We made it out to the weekly soccer scrimmage yesterday, but we both knew we had to get in a real workout today. Even if my legs still feel like they are stuck in cement.

Wonder Boy is off at a birthday party so we wanted something fairly quick in order to allow for clean up time before having to go pick him up. So we decided to do "Elizabeth" again (we last did it on June 8)

If you don't recall, "Elizabeth" is comprised of 3 rounds of cleans and ring dips, for time as follows:

21 - Cleans (95#)
21 - Ring Dips
15 - Cleans (95#)
15 - Ring Dips
9 - Cleans (95#)
9 - Ring Dips

Today I managed a time of 10:21.8, which is a couple of seconds slower than last time. I guess that is the best I can hope for since I am still feeling the effects of Monday's killer WOD.

Last time we finished up w/ ab work as well, but there was no way I was doing that today.

So ... I guess today is just about getting back on the bandwagon. Hopefully our next WOD will feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment