Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3 - Dead Lifts

Dead Lifts:

set 1: 3 * 205#
set 2: 3 * 225#
set 3: 3 * 235#
set 4: 3 * 240#
set 5: 1 * 242.5#

25 - Knees to Elbows

If you didn't know this about me, let me tell you now ... I'm actually a fan of dead lifts. WHO says that?

I think my body was built for them. I am short through the waist (much to my dismay most of the time) and I've got naturally strong legs. Once I learned proper form (especially keeping my back straight), this quickly became one of those exercises that ... well ... I can't say I love them. They're HARD. But they make me proud. I feel ... I dunno ... powerful when I do dead lifts.

My new lifting shoes are working out great too! Once I got more than 10 or so reps of dead lifts in the past (even at low weights), my feet would start to complain. But with these new shoes, I didn't feel them once! How AWESOME is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment