Monday, March 11, 2013

Confession Time

You might have noticed that I haven't been blogging about our runs as of late.

It's not that we haven't been running. We have been keeping to our schedule. We run at least 3 days a week (on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and at least once on the weekends).

But I have to confess that these runs have been tedious, plodding events. And THAT is why they have been missing. I figure I whine enough on here as it is. I guess I need to find a way to log the activity without the commentary.

In some other news ... the scale is starting to move. Not fast like I would like, but better than that is that I am seeing the results in more practical ways. I am noticing clothes fit better. My recovery time is getting faster and faster. And in general, I am feeling better than I have in years.

All in all I would say I am feeling OK with this journey so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment