Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4 - WOD

Monday workouts are never easy. And today is no exception to that little rule. But we pushed though it and all in all, I'm pretty pleased with the results.

Today we did 3 rounds of the following:
** 20 Kettlebell Swings (25 lbs)
** 100 Jump Rope revolutions
** 20 Push Ups
** 20 Goblet Squats (25 lbs)
** 10 Bent Over Rows, Right and Left (25 lbs)

I managed to finish in around 14 minutes and 19 seconds. And I was seriously huffing and puffing by the time it was done.

This morning, I did 1 minute side planks on both the right and left side and followed that up with a 2 minute regular plank. Then I did 100 air squats. And when I got home from work I added 5 burpees. All of this is for the March continuation of the Planks A Lot Challenge over at One Tough Mother Runner.

I haven't had the chance to publish this next thought here on this blog, but (for the record) I *despise* doing burpees. *sigh* Burpees are NOT my favorite. But burpees I will do for the next month. Too bad she didn't add these back in February (since it's the shortest month of the year).

No comments:

Post a Comment