Sunday, February 10, 2013

Feb 10 - Back In The Saddle

In my last post, I bragged that even though I felt bad, I managed at least part of our workout. I guess I shouldn't tempt the fates like that because that was the last physical thing I have managed in 4 days, unless you count the crunches I've done while doubled over coughing.

It's been a tough couple of days, but today we took the first step to getting back on track.

Our WOD went like this, 2 rounds of:
100 - jump rope revolutions
50 - barbell shoulder presses
25 - toes to bar

My time was somewhere in the neighborhood of 16:36.

We followed it up with 50 "heels to heaven" for the February Fab Abs Challenge. I'll get back on the planking bandwagon tomorrow.

I'm beyond exhausted now. And my coughing has come back with a vengeance. But even though I can't say I feel better since the workout, I am really glad we did it. Hopefully, I can remember that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment