Sunday, February 24, 2013

Feb 24 - WOD

Today's WOD was pretty straight forward ... 7 sets of push presses, 3 reps each set.

When we have a WOD like this, we try to increase the weight with each set, hopefully setting a new PR by the last set.

My 7 sets looked like this:
Set 1: 60 lbs
Set 2: 75 lbs
Set 3: 80 lbs
Set 4: 85 lbs
Set 5: 90 lbs
Set 6: 95 lbs
Set 7: 100 lbs

As usual, this doesn't look like much of a work out when written out like this. And granted, there wasn't much of a cardio component in this WOD, but it still kicked my tail.

And I'm still hurting from Friday's killer ab workout, so no planks and no ab exercises today. Gotta give my body time to recover or I'll end up wearing myself down. Plus, we've got places to be this evening and just no more time for anything else.

So maybe not our most grueling WOD, but still some good work for my sore old body.

No comments:

Post a Comment