Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Feb 12 - Taking It Easy

Had high hopes for today. Despite another night with no sleep, I had big plans to fulfill all my challenge items and to then have a nice light run to cap off the day.

Sometimes my best laid plans just don't work out.

I did get in my plank and squats. I hit a new personal best on my plank: 2 minutes and 45 seconds! And I followed that up with 60 air squats.

But I'm afraid the highlights end there.

Wonder Boy had a late dentist appointment and quite honestly, the sleepless nights are just wearing me down. So we took it easy tonight. Wonder Boy got caught up on his homework and even had time for some fun time. Wonder Dad and I rested and laughed and got some quality "unwinding" done. I even made a Valentine card!

So even though it was not the efforts I had planned, I think it was just what I needed. And at least I got in my plank and and squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment