Monday, February 25, 2013

Feb 25 - WOD

Today's WOD is called "Grace." And "Grace" is where you do 30 clean and jerk repetitions in as little time as possible.

This is especially difficult following yesterday's WOD where we did all of those push presses. But we pushed through it anway.

My time today was around 4 minutes and 45 seconds. I think it was a little bit quicker than that, but honestly, I forgot to write it down before Wonder Dad started his set and so I just don't remember fully. I *know* it was under that time though by at least a few seconds. So that is what I am recording for today. I set my weight at 80 lbs. This is still a bit below the prescribed weight of 95 lbs for women. But I'm getting closer. I'll just keep adding a few pounds each time we try it.

I skipped out on the planks and ab work again today. My shoulder has really been achy as of late and holding that position is not easy when my shoulder is complaining like that. I am hoping to get back on track tomorrow, but after all of these cleans, I wouldn't lay money on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment