Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Feb 26 - Memory Lane

OK. The title is a little cheesy and not really accurate, but I'm tired so that's my best effort. :+P

Tonight I got my 20 minutes of "jog time" in during Wonder Boy's soccer practice. The fields where he practices (& has his games) are in a park dedicated to Veterans. And one of the neat things that the City has done with this park is that, on the sidewalk looping through the park, they have "year markers" every few feet. The markers have a year number on the far left and are followed by significant historical events from that year.

It's kind of fun to try and read an event or two from each year as I make my way through the park. It's a nice distraction. Though I do admit, when I get near Wonder Boy's field, I only focus on his team and picking out what he is doing at the time. A mom has to have priorities, ya know.

Still no plank for today. My shoulder is starting to feel better, but I wanted to give it at least one more day. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment