Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Seirous Craving

I gave up my beloved Dr. Pepper (again) back in December, just before the holidays. And for the most part, it's been a pretty smooth transition. I haven't had near the cravings or withdrawal that I have experienced in the past. I attribute that to the fact that I really wasn't drinking too many of these - a few a week - at the time I quit. I had mainly been using them on days when I was tired and needed a boost. I don't care for coffee, so this was my "wake up juice" on the days when I was really dragging.

So that brings us to today. And I am tired. Seriously tired. My seasonal allergies have kicked into high gear and have given me a splitting head ache. And I want a tall, frosty Dr. Pepper like you wouldn't believe.

I'm sitting here sipping a flavored water instead. And I have no real intention of caving to this craving. But I will admit to wanting it. More than I have for months. I'd settle for a nap as well.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment