Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Feb 13 - WOD

Another sleepless night, an all morning meeting, and a couple of 11 year old boys = one worn out old girl.

But I am oh so pleased to let you know that we stuck to our workouts today. We went looking for a WOD with some running in it since we missed our run yesterday. Thought we would get a two for one out of it. So today we did "Nancy."

"Nancy" consists of 5 rounds of the following:
400 M run
15 - overhead squats

"Nancy" took me just over 20 minutes to complete.

I am still doing my overhead squats using only a PVC pipe instead of a weighted bar. And while I hate to admit that little fact, I am really happy with how they are starting to feel. I am confident in the form I am building and plan to try some light weight bars at the gym the next time we get there for a workout.

In addition to the WOD, I did my plank (2 minutes & 50 seconds) and squats (70) for the Planks A Lot challenge and even completed 50 "penguins" for the February Fab Abs challenge. Ths was another silly sounding exercise, but at least I felt it a little in my oblique abs.

Is it too much to hope for a restful night tonight? I just know I am beyond done with all this coughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment