Friday, January 11, 2013

Jan. 11 - WOD

We found today's WOD on the Maxim website back in September, so we call it (not surprisingly) the "Maxim" WOD.

For each round of this workout you do the following:
* -- 10 Kettlebell swings.
* -- 8 Deadlifts
* -- 7 Dumbell Shoulder presses
* -- 6 Box Dips
* -- 5 hanging Cleans

The goal is to do as many rounds as possible in 10 minutes.

I managed 6 rounds. And that is a pretty good improvement for me. When we did this WOD back in Sept, all of the weights I used were lighter and I only managed 5 rounds plus a set of KB swings and a set of Deadlifts.

So as I close out the work week, I can boast an improvement in both this WOD and in my daily plank (I managed 1 minute & 10 seconds today on my plank).

Not a bad way to close out the week, if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment