Saturday, January 12, 2013

Jan 12 - Run & Done

Saturdays are usually a run day. But today is rainy and nasty; just not the kind of day that calls to you to strap on your sneakers and hit the road.

Despite that though, we need to get in our cardio. So after the boy finished his judo class, we headed to the gym to find a pair of treadmills with our names on them.

20 minutes (& 1.75 miles) later, we called it quits and took off to tackle our ever growing to-do list.

I managed my plank of the day along the way as well. 1 minute & 15 seconds. While this is another personal best, I made the mistake of doing it too soon after eating and was quite miserable for the duration of those 75 seconds. Tomorrow is a rest day for the planks. I think I am ready for some recovery time where that is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment