Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jan 16 - WOD

This evening's workout was called "Bad Snake."

It consists of 3 rounds of jump rope, knees to elbows, push ups, and pull ups as follows:

Round 1:
100 - Jump Rope Singles
21 - Knees to Elbows
50 - Push Ups
15 - Pull Ups

Round 2:
100 - Jump Rope Singles
15 - Knees to Elbows
35 - Push Ups
12 - Pull Ups

Round 3:
100 - Jump Rope Singles
12 - Knees to Elbows
20 - Push Ups
9 - Pull Ups

And once again, it kicked my tail (also my shoulders, back, and legs). This WOD took me 16 minutes and 45 seconds. Not a great time, but not a terrible one either. I am still struggling with the pull ups. If I can drop a few pounds, then I am sure it will improve.

I also got my plank in today and finally hit the 1:30 mark! I tried listening to music today while planking. I am thinking it might have been too slow a beat though, because by the 1 minute mark I could barely concentrate on the beat. Maybe if I can find a more upbeat tune for tomorrow I can think about something other than my trembling body.

Not a bad effort all around for today! Makes me feel better than yesterday, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment